MERIT LIST ACADEMIC YEAR 2015 – 16
I.A & I.Sc. (Math & Biology)
- • The permission list for Admission to Intermediate, 10+2 (I.A / I.Sc.) has been prepared by the admission committee of the college on the basis of data collected in database of college website with URL : www.jpmcollegechapra.org by online apply.
- • The permission list for admission in different courses has been made strictly on the basis of merit and on fulfilling the eligibility norms.
- • The reservation policy of the State Government has been strictly followed:
1. Scheduled Caste (SC) : 16%
2. Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 01%
3. Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)/Backward
Caste under Annexure – I (BC – I) : 18%
4. Backward Caste under Annexure – II (BC-II) : 12%
Over & Above Reservations against approved seat.
- (i) India scouts/Guides and NCC Cadets shall be given weightage of 2% on aggregate marks and shall selected under Gen. Category. (Note : This facility shall be given only to those NCC Cadets who have achieved certificate of ‘B’ or ‘C’ & First (Third Stage) trained scouts / Guides and winner of president’s awards scouts and guides.(ii) Differently abled Blind and (Orthopedically disordered) : 03%
(iii) Nominee of Doners : 01%
(iv) Dependents of teaching & non-teaching staff of college, : 02%
Other college, university dept.
(v) Excellent performer Sports & Games : 02%
(vi) Music & Fine Arts : 01%
(vii) Dependents of Army personnels : 01%
(viii) Dependents of local Central govt. employee
under transferable job. : 01%
- Mode of Payment : The admission fee including Cost of Prospectus & Online transaction charge shall be accepted only online through Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- • Permitted Candidates for admission are hereby directed to make their payment online latest by 25th.July. 2015 midnight, after paying the admission fee students are directed to report to college.
- •Following original documents are required at the time of verification.
(a) Certificate of Matric
(b) Marks-sheet of Matric
(c) Caste – Certificate (if your selection is made under reserved category.)
(d) Hard copy of report of the application form submitted online.
(e) Two passport size coloured photograph.
(f) School Leaving Certificate
(g) Pay receipt of the fee submitted received on your E-mail ID or on mobile through SMS.
(h) Migration Certificate (for candidates from other Examination Board)
- • If in case candidates selected for admission couldn’t submit their admission latest by 25th.July. 2015 midnight, their candidature shall be cancelled and 2nd list against vacant seat, shall be published on 26th. July. 2015.
- • During verification, if the documents of any candidate are found false or information given are wrong or manipulative, then their admission shall be cancelled and fee submitted for admission shall be forfeited.
(Prof. R.K. Pathak)